1 Chronicles 16:29 - Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
ABORTION AND GOD'S FORGIVENESS
What are the consequences of Abortion
1. Abortion takes a life. Life begins at conception, and even the most calloused person has to admit that if the fetus were left to grow naturally in the womb it would be a baby when the birth process is completed.
2. Abortion causes deep psychological trauma in women that lasts for years; sometimes a lifetime.
3. Abortion drives women to drug and alcohol abuse as they try to drown out the voice of their quilt-ridden conscience leading them into a drug lifestyle or alcoholism or both which ruin their bodies and often create more abortions.
4. Abortion drives many women to attempt or commit suicide because they can't get rid of their guilt feelings.
5. Abortion leaves men, who want their children without children. These men are the victims who stand alone for the most part and aren't even given consideration as potential caring fathers. They live in remorse and grief for years, and some of them turn to drugs and alcohol or suicide just like the women.
6. Abortion leaves many men and women without grandchildren to share their old age which is affecting this generation and the generations to come. Grandchildren are such an important part of the culture of living that this is a tremendous tragedy!
7. Abortion robs all the children, who would have been born, of the chance to live and to have children of their own to love and cherish as well as grandchildren. In destroying them we are killing off generations of descendants that could have been and that could have contributed so much to the improvement of everyone's lives.
8. Abortion that has existed since 1973 has killed over 57,000,000 babies in their mother's wombs, and the economic results are being felt today. We see this country bankrupt because the 50 million babies never had a chance to be part of the workforce in this nation and contribute to the many programs that are on the verge of collapse including Social Security and Medicare. 9.Abortion has hardened men and women and created a generation that thinks nothing of killing its own childrenand, in the vast majority of cases, wish to live without moral accountability; seeking their own pleasure over the lives of their children. Using excuses that would never hold water with anyone who honestly evaluates their position, they shamelessly go on in lust and self seeking and shut their ears to the cries of the babies as these innocent victims endure horrible, unbelievable pain while being ripped apart and discarded as trash. I have read stories of bags full of these little bodies found in dumpsters around America. 10. Abortion has made men and women forget that there is a day of reckoning that will come when everyone will stand to give an account of their lives before the searching gaze of a holy God, and all excuses for this mass murder will fade into oblivion as people understand the horror of the unwavering judgments of God brought against all those who perpetrated or supported this horrible crime. We will understand that only God alone has the right to give and take life. and we have usurped that right.
THERE IS HOPE HOWEVER! God sent his Only Son to forgive those who will repent of their sin and receive grace and mercy from him because of what Jesus Christ did on Calvary! If you are thinking of an abortion or have already had one or more abortions, He wants to forgive you today and his love will cleanse your heart and mind and heal you!
Many women who have gone through abortions, and also men as well, have found peace with God and forgiveness even though they had difficulty believing God could and would forgive them. Some of them are the stalwart warriors in the cause to defeat this abomination and they work hard to protect babies today. They are the front line in defending these innocent victims.
It is not too late for anyone reading this to fall to their knees with genuine sorrow for what they have done and ask God to forgive them and heal the hurts inside them and take control of their lives. Then they can live for him and serve him the remainder of their days and enter his kingdom when they die fully pardoned for all their sin. You don't need some special kind of prayer to talk with God. Just tell him in your own words that you are truly sorry and ask his forgiveness. He will grant it. Then ask him to give you courage to stand against this holocaust that is killing our children and our nation and to live a life that will bless and help others.
SOME IMPORTANT SCRIPTURES DEALING WITH THIS SUBJECT
There are some things that God hates! They are listed in Proverbs 6:16-19 which reads: "These six things doth the Lord hate; yea seven are an ABOMINATION to him. A proud look; a lying tongue, AND HANDS THAT SHED INNOCENT BLOOD, an heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that seweth discord among brethren." CAN ANYONE FIND ANYONE OR ANYTHING MORE INNOCENT THAN A BABY IN THE WOMB? A baby in the womb has never done anything bad, never hurt anyone, never rebelled against God or his or her parents, and has never done any wrong to anyone. It is simply inside its mother growing and biding its time to come out. Is it any wonder that God says he hates the shedding of innocent blood. Does anyone think for even an instant that the God who knows all things didn't know we would be killing our own children? Can anyone objectively think that this doesn't run against his holy nature and violate his love for humanity? To believe otherwise is to live in denial or to totally disregard God to your own hurt.
GOD CREATES ALL LIFE AND EVERY LIFE HAS A PURPOSE AS SHOWN IN THE SCRIPTURES BELOW:
Genesis Chapters 16 and 17 which show two children yet to be born but prophesied by God. These children would be named even before their birth as Ishmael and Issac, and their purpose was made known to Abraham their father. Each child grew to fulfill their purpose, and even today their descendants are alive in Palestine and Israel warring against one another as it was from the time of their birth.
I Samuel Chapter One speaks of Hannah, who was childless and she cried out to the Lord for a child, and she then promised that the child would be presented to the priest as a servant of the Lord after he was weaned. God heard her prayer, and gave her the son she prayed for and she in return gave him back to the Lord after he was weaned to serve the Lord all the days of his life. That child was to become the prophet Samuel who was a man who walked so close to God that people feared when he came around and called out to him "is it peace Samuel" because they feared that he would be bringing a word from the Lord concerning their sin.
Jeremiah 1:5 is a verse where God is speaking to Jeremiah the prophet. He said; "BEFORE I FORMED THEE IN THE BELLY I KNEW THEE, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I SANCTIFIED THEE and I ORDAINED THEE A PROPHET UNTO THE NATIONS." The significance of this cannot be disregarded without sacrificing truth! God formed this man with a specific and clear purpose! The interesting thing about this is that God said BEFORE I FORMED THEE!Jeremiah didn't even exist as a fetus when God had his purpose already lined up for him. There is no way to mistake what is clearly obvious here! Before the moment of conception even came this child would be needed. I don't believe this is an exception because I know beyond all doubt that God will not create anything or anyone without a definite purpose which begins with living. We shall see this in other scripture as well.
Matthew 1:18-23 Speaks of the most important birth that ever did or ever will take place; the birth of Jesus Christ! God's angel was sent to a virgin with a message that would stagger the imagination of everyone. She was going to have a baby that was to be called Emmanuel. EMMANUEL MEANS "GOD WITH US!" This baby was to be supernaturally born, and had a purpose already known to God even before he was a fetus, and that purpose was to live among men, be crucified and then rise from the dead so that all men could have their sins forgiven and live forever as God's redeemed people. His birth was prophesied by the prophet Isaiah 760 years before he ever existed. His life fulfilled over 300 prophecies from many different people who lived in different generations and had no connection with one another and his life is the most incredible to ever exist. We know him as Jesus! God is very active in the affairs on mankind, and this was the door that God opened so that unworthy, sinful mankind could come into God's presence and be forgiven and restored from the curse of the fall in the garden of Eden. Will you believe it? God' forgiveness is now offered to any who will come with godly sorrow for their sin and trust Jesus Christ to cleanse them and deliver them forever! Will you come and receive this forgiveness? I John 1:9 - "If we confess our sins........God will cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness."
"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward." Psalms 127:3
Klan Parenthood Exposing Lies and Proclaiming truth About Abortion